Take note of the following critical criteria before installaion.
- TITAN heaters can only be installed on a metal surface; steel, aluminum and cast Iron.
- The application area must have a smooth flat surface, no bumps, ridges or indentations; the pad must make 100% contact with the surface.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and paint from the installation area with a cleaning agent that does not leave any oil film on the surface.
- Do not trim or cut the TITAN heater pad.
- Warm the engine to raise the oil pan temperature.
- The TITAN pad heater has an adhesive backing, do not use any other adhesives to apply the pad.
Incorrect installation of the TITAN pad heater will void the warranty.
Battery Warmer Installation